5 Reasons It Pays to Rent or Buy Used Refuse Equipment
You want to see a return on your investment in refuse equipment, but first you must determine how you’ll make that investment. When you don’t want to buy new, the only question is: Used or rental? There is an argument to be made in favor of both types of refuse equipment.
1. Plenty of Options
Top-quality, previously owned equipment from an equipment company that has extensive inventory of used and “off rent” refuse, recycling, and street sweeping machines will complete your fleet or get your business off the ground.
Choose the right provider and you can select from dozens of new and late-model options, including:
- Street sweepers
- Trackless vehicles
- Pipeline inspection equipment
- Municipal equipment
- Refuse equipment
- Recycling equipment
2. The Right Timeline
When you’re set on renting your machines, look for a company that offers you the right timeline for your needs, whether that’s weekly, monthly, yearly, or seasonal rentals.
3. Properly Equipped
When a company understands your business, they know what materials and equipment you need to run smoothly and effectively and with a profit. High-quality, properly equipped refuse collection rental vehicles have become a popular option because they:
- Allow for immediate use: Truck break down? Sudden demand for services? Renting equipment ensures that you always deliver on the job and on time.
- Are well-maintained: You should expect the best when it comes to a rental – a finely tuned, well-kept machine that will work, no questions asked.
- Have the right specifications: Get exactly the machine you need to do the job that needs to be done, from street sweeping to picking up refuse.
- Don’t require substantial capital: You don’t have to gather a down payment for a new or used machine when you rent. It’s a cost-effective and budget-friendly way to get the machine you need for the time required.
4. Suitable for All Types of Business
Rentals are an ideal option for many businesses, particularly:
- Contract start-ups
- Down-truck situations
- Seasonal collection requirements
Whether you’re collecting yard waste or running a leaf collection program, you want a rental provider who offers quick delivery for front loaders, rear loaders, automated side loaders, roll offs, hook lifts, and more.
5. Just Right for Your Market
Rely on an equipment provider that offers a vast range of rental equipment for a variety of markets. You want a leader in municipal, industrial, contractor, and environmental rentals that offers an ever-expanding fleet of equipment, along with dedicated technical service and support.
From Elgin street sweepers to Heil refuse and recycling trucks, Bell Equipment promises the highest quality equipment and service possible, whether you’re renting equipment, buying used equipment, or buying new.
Trash, environmental, and scrap trucks are under factory warranty, clean, and well-maintained, so you can be sure they will work for as long as you need them to and get the job done efficiently and effectively. Contact Bell Equipment today to discuss renting machines for your municipal, community, or small business needs.