Bell Equipment Company Since 1951
Bell Equipment Company…Generations of Support since 1951
Bell Equipment Company was founded in 1951 by Dorman Bell as the exclusive dealer for Elgin Sweeper Company in the State of Michigan. Soon thereafter, Bell was appointed as the Leach Refuse Equipment dealer and quickly became recognized as the premier municipal and refuse equipment house in Michigan. A small shop was opened in the City of Detroit, providing sales, service and parts support.